Updated: Mar 19, 2020
We have an opportunity for a Temporary Receptionist/Administrator role to work at our head office in Barton Le Clay.
Role and responsibilities:
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in Reception/Telephone
• Experience in Administration
• Good Knowledge of Computer packages, Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft Office is an advantage
• Answering and directing calls
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
• Making teas and coffees for meetings and visitors
Hours of work Monday to Friday 08.00 - 5.00 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Start date 24th June
If you are interested in working within a fast growing vibrant firm please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us on 01582 883965.